Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I want to see this......

The past two mornings have started out at 15 below zero. That's crazy! Overnight, our boiler decided to stop working and when I got up this morning our kitchen was 48 degrees. Brrrrr. My trusty hubby tinkered with the boiler and it started putting out heat again, but for good measure we had a repairman come out just to be sure it doesn't happen again. Apparrently, sawdust from sanding your floors can mess with your thermostat. Who knew?

We are expecting more snow tomorrow and possible blizzard conditions again. I personally have no use for snow after Christmas. A white Christmas is lovely, but it is now January so the snow can melt and go away and not return until next December. This is the view that I wish I was looking at out my back windows..


What is that? Is that Arizona calling us back? I will remember why I love Nebraska in the spring, but for now Arizona seem very appealing :)

No comments: