Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's Pumpkin Carving Time

Yep, here are my guys again. This year they made me happy by cheerfully carving pumpkins for me with no complaints. I wonder if this will be Nick's last pumpkin for us, or will he come home from college and give us at least one more. Nicole and her kiddos carved pumpkins as well earlier this week (check her facebook) so we will have a porch full this year! It looks like we are going to have good weather this year for Halloween and I am looking forward to handing out candy to all of the little ones. It is exciting when one of my students shows up at the door, they are always so surprised to see you. I believe they think that we all live at the school. I have put off buying candy until the last minute, it's too much of a temptation.





No comments: