Sunday, October 12, 2008

Demo time.....

Pete decided it was time to work on the basement. We have been wanting to take out an awkward pull down that at one time was for a kids train set and a few of the shelving units that formed along the entire wall. We are not crazy...we do have enough storage elsewhere. Fear not nephews and nieces, the wine cupboard still exists! Although, it is very low...hint, hint. Here I am using a power drill to take off doors....I love power tools!

Pete working hard. I am so happy...I have been waiting a long time for these units to come down.




Nick put in some sledge hammer time.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi...I didn't know if you would get my other comment on your previous blog post. When would I plant those flowers...fall or spring? I think I will do those our front and maybe on the side of the house. So glad that the wine cabinet is still there!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Hi Michelle,
You would want to plant all of those plants in the spring. :)

Love you,
Elizabeth

Andy and Kelly said...

Whew...Glad to see that the wine cupboard is still there! We'll have to bring some "supplies" for next month~!

Pete said...

I believe the quantity (and quality) of supplies will have a direct impact on the quality of the food sered.