Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling sad about the economy

Are you thinking that you will never be able to buy anything ever again? Take a look around your home and repurpose. I had this shelf put away because I couldn't figure out what to do with it. It just didn't seem to fit this house. But a can of white spray paint covered the gold and a look in a cabinet found these treasures. My handy husband hung the shelf and I feel as though I have a new kitchen. I have been spending this weekend looking around and seeing if something might look better in a new location. Have faith that God will bring us out of this turmoil and appreciate what you do have.

I love these prayer lady salt and pepper shakers. I am not what era they are from..but they are sweet. The lady on the left says "We give You thanks for all Your gifts" and the lady on the right says "Give us this day our daily bread".

No comments: