Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday July 31, 2008

Team Picture (courtesy of Jill Watson) with their 2nd place plaque in Districts.




Nick had a chance to catch during the last district game! Our team lost, but I don't think it was a big deal. Coach did not want to waste our pitching, he is saving it for State. We play Friday in Norfolk at 2:00. The League has purchased four days worth of hotel rooms for the players and coaches. Depending on our schedule, I think most of the parents will drive back and forth. I am so excited! Pete informed his co-workers that he needed to be home Friday because of the State tournament and he is coming home tonight. We've missed him! I have spent the day cleaning, now I feel better about going off and watching more games. The house was looking very neglected.

No comments: