Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baseball continues July 29, 2008



Nick poised to take off to 3rd. Fremont defeated South Souix City last night 12 to 3. We play Grand Island (A team) tonight in the district finals. If we win at 5:00, we will have to play them again at 8:00 because they are undefeated. We have already earned a place at State, which from what I've heard it has been since 2003 since Fremont played at State. Although, the drive to SSC is pretty, I will be very happy not to drive it again after tonight. It is very hot and muggy here and our players look a little wilted by the end of the game. Should I describe Nick uniform...no, no, I will leave that to your imaginations. Tommy has been keeping busy with his FCCLA chapter. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever. He will be coming along with us to Norfolk for State so I can catch up with him. Pete is due home late Friday night from D.C. We all miss him very much. The house is busy again now that Nicole has returned from Colorado. Nicole and Ashley and families went to Colorado to visit their grandparents. Their grandfather is ill. Their father was also there and I hear they all had a great time.

No comments: