Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009

A sign of Spring!!!! I have a daylily in a protected area that wants to come out and play. We were in the 70's today! Of course, March in Nebraska is a roller coaster ride, so it won't last but....oh how we love this warm weather. I have been off line for awhile. My laptop had an untimely demise in January when a glass or bottle of Sprite was knocked over on it (Nick). Pete has managed to get our very slow back-up computer in the sunroom to be alot more reliable, so here I am. The techies were able to recover most of my document/pictures from the laptop and they are now on an external harddrive.

My mom had a medical surprise right after the New Years. She had a minor heart attack that was brought on by a pulmonary problem. She is fine now, but Pete and I did go out to see her (she lives in Mission Vi ego) in January. My mom lives with my sister Rebecca and her two children Zion and Trinity. I had not met my niece and nephew and was really happy to finally get to know them. They are wonderful. My sister, Rebecca, is an amazing woman. She is a single mom now and works her tushie off to make sure everyone is taken care of. She is my last surviving sibling....and I think she is awesome.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture of you and your Mom, Sister & Kids. I'm so glad you got to go out and see them. I'll be praying that your Mom will continue to heal.
Love, Connie